Pet of the Month: Phantom

Well, hello there! My name is Phantom. I am a beautiful black and white kitty with a little black mask over one side of my beautiful green eyes, just like the Phantom of the Opera! Like the Phantom, I just want to find a home filled with lots of love. I’ve been hanging out with the people here at Paws and Prayers for a while – you could say that I’m like a volunteer here, too! I had my very own litter of kittens a few months back and then I helped to raise THREE more litters of kittens that weren’t even mine! I’m a great momma and I adore other kitties, but I’m not the biggest fan of dogs. I love people, though! I’m very friendly and laid back – not very shy at all. I love to roll around and give your hand kisses when you pet me. Scratch me behind my ears or on my neck and I’m in love! I recently got spayed so that I don’t have to worry about raising any more kittens – it’s Phantom time, now! I’m ready for some of that good karma to come back to me so that I can find my furever home. I think I deserve it, don’t you?


My friends and I will be at the Adopt Me Meow event at the Chapel Hill PetSmart on Saturday June 22nd and Sunday June 23rd – that is, unless I’m adopted before then!



Phantom is about 2 years old and is listed on Paws and Prayers’ adoptable cat page and is up to date on all of her vaccinations and shots. To meet and/or adopt Phantom, please fill out a Paws and Prayers adoption application for her today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment