Pet of the Month: Hanna

Hello.  I'm Hanna.  As my foster dad, Beagle Bob says, like many aging humans in this world, I was ignored for being a little gray face in the pound.  And he says I didn't really help matters by being so scared to death and not wanting to be touched.

But he believed in me, took me into his foster home and sees the loving, happy and loyal companion I truly am.  When I feel safe and in loving care, I respond with kisses and constant companionship.  I'm told that when I smother someone with kisses it's very much as though I was a squealing excited child greeting their Mom or Dad home.

I'm a pretty easy going gal.  My typical day is sleep, eat/snack, nap, walk/go outside, and then repeat!  Those are my absolute favorite activities.  When I go for a walk I'm able to walk with my tail and head held high, almost like I would be whistling with pride.  But if I see another dog, especially if they make eye contact, I turn on my inner diva and let them know "Stay away from me; I'm not here for you to stare at!"

When I'm not sleeping you might just find me chewing on a bone.  But that's about it for my interest in toys.  I do know some tricks and commands.  I can sit pretty, shake (with either paw) and I can speak.

All in all, I truly just need the presence of a human to make my life complete. In return, you will have an amazing friend that will make your life happier.

Hanna is listed on Paws & Prayers Adoptable Dogs. This sweet girl is up to date on her shots and vaccinations. To meet and/or adopt Hanna please fill out a Paws & Prayers adoption application for her today.

Images courtesy of:  Alliey Bender Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment