Pet of the Month: Anna "Banana"

I love to cuddle and be silly!
Hello.  I'm Anna.  Or Anna Banana as my foster momma calls me.  I think she's just being silly when she calls me that.  I love my foster momma.  I get very attached to my persons.  So much so though that is probably the reason why I've been searching for my furever home for so long.  I'm not a bad girl, I promise.  I am just very loyal and protective of my persons and my home.

I'm not a huge fan of strangers.  I don't like cats or small children.  I get very upset.  And although I usually need some time to warm up, I do like other dogs.  I've spent many a day at Camp Bow Wow and always get good reports.

I'm not camera shy!
I am a good a girl.  My foster family is working with me on learning to be more welcoming to strangers and outsiders. There's hope for me yet as I do very well with training and every day manners.  Foster mom says I'm very well behaved.  I'm smart and a fast learner.  I know basic commands like:

  • sit
  • shake
  • laydown
  • roll over
  • stay
I'm crate trained too.  Although, because I'm such a good girl, you are able to leave me out to roam the
house when you're gone.  It'll be just as you left it when you come back, I promise!

I love to play.  And when let out to run I run like crazy.  So if you've got the energy to keep up with me and want a companion to be by your side, I hope I get to meet you very soon!

What?  I'm playin' here!

Anna "Banana" is listed on Paws & Prayers Adoptable Dogs. This sweet girl is up to date on her shots and vaccinations. To meet and/or adopt Anna "Banana" please fill out a Paws & Prayers adoption application for her today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment