Pet of the Month: Cady

*peek*  H-hi.  I-I'm Cady.  I've been hanging out here at Paws & Prayers since September.  Almost six months now they've been trying to help me find my furever home.  I think my longer stay with them is due to my reserved nature.  While everyone's visiting with the kittens and more playful kitties, I like to relax in the shadows and observe my surroundings.  Some times you have to look real hard to even see me in my enclosure, I love to get into hiding spots!  

Paws & Prayers volunteers are very patient and caring with me.  They've even said I have started coming out of my shell a little bit.  Within the last month or so I have started to come out of my beloved shelter box to sit and watch people coming and going.  Now, I don't like lots of noise but I am curious and will peek out to see what's going on.  Speaking of coming out of my shell, Paws & Prayers volunteers have even 'caught' me playing and cuddling with one of my favorite toys - a squishy sock toy.  And I do love being petted by my Paws & Prayers caretaker friends.  One my friends I've seen on at least a weekly basis since I came to Paws & Prayers and she gives the best ear scratches and muzzle rubs.
*peek*

So if you can't tell, it will take me a little bit to settle in to a new home.  I'll need to be given plenty of time to adjust to new surroundings.  And started out slow in a new home - most likely in my own little room for a bit and gradually add more and more space as I get used to things.  Oh and I'll need lots of nooks and crannies to tuck away into, too.

I cannot wait to have a warm cuddly spot of my own to stretch and lounge in.  And I dream of a window to look out on the world.  If you can give me the patience and loving furever home I deserve, I will reward you with quiet love, affection and gratitude for a lifetime.

I love my hide n seek box!


Cady is listed on Paws & Prayers Adoptable Cats.  This sweetheart is about five years old and up to date on her vaccinations.  Cady's adoption fee is $25.00.  To meet and/or adopt Cady please fill out a Paws & Prayers adoption application for her today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment