Pet of the Month: Ndnd


Livin' the cage life.

So, where to start?  Well, let's just start with my name.  I get questions about it all the time.  My name is Ndnd.  Yes, that's right Ndnd (Nnnnnda nnnnnnda), like the queen alien from
Futurama!  And that's just what I am, a queen! I'm smart and loving although I do prefer it to be on my terms.  

Now, back to the beginning, Paws and Prayers rescued me from the pound when I was VERY pregnant. I had a very healthy litter of kittens and even became a surrogate to an orphan!  My kittens were the Futurama Litter so another reason for my name and I was also referred to as Futurama Mama.  Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?


Taking care of my kittens!
My babies!

All my kittens have been adopted and I've been sitting here waiting for my turn. I've waited so long for a home to call my own without any other animals because I'm the queen and I don't want anything to get in the way of the attention I deserve!  I've been waiting for my furever home since August and the cage life hasn't been kind to my petite frame - I've gained a few pounds.  I can't wait to find a home to call my own so I can get some exercise and stretch.
Being expressive with my ears!

I'm about 5 years young and have many MANY more years of love to give.  I play and I snuggle and even though I don't like being picked up I will still come over to your lap for some love!  I'm told I'm very expressive with my ears.  I also give 'love' bites and sometimes play swat to get your attention.  I'm very talkative, too!  Ya know, all typical queen-like qualities.  I've been spayed, I'm up to date on my shots and the "whole nine yards!"  All that's left is finding my furever home - don't you know of a castle in need of a queen?

Ndnd's adoption fee is $60.  Please fill out an application for Ndnd at www.pawsandprayers.org TODAY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment